Friday, May 16, 2014

Wes Annac ~ When Love Seems Absent: Continued


Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
Lately, I notice that a lot of mornings, I wake up feeling pretty low.
A lot of mornings, I wake up with a sense of dreariness; of heaviness that I don’t know how to source or move beyond. Sometimes, I don’t even feel up to writing because of it, but like I said in a previous article, I recognize that writing is a great way to help myself stop feeling that way.
Writing and other creative and expressive tools seem to help me feel better when heaviness temporarily replaces love, but I wonder why I tend to feel the heaviness I do in the morning. I notice that as the day goes by, a general lightness or enjoyment with life seems to subtly return, but when I first wake up, it seems as if heaviness is all there is.

And I really have no reason to feel this way. Life has been better than ever, despite the recent and very unfortunate death of one of my brothers, which is affecting my family pretty heavily. Beyond that, I have everything I could ever want or hope to have. What, then, is responsible for the heaviness that seems all too common these days?
(Note: I’ve noticed that, for the most part, this heaviness is only around if I choose to let it hang around. I notice that I have kind of a choice in the mornings; an option as to how I want to feel. The heaviness is there, of course, but with effort, I can feel centered and whole instead. I wonder if the same can be said for any of you out there.)
It’s been said that the conscious public is transmuting the dense and negative energy held up in the collective consciousness, and this could be a cause of the heaviness so many of us tend to feel. We’re taking on and transmuting some of the darkest, heaviest energy that’s permeating the collective consciousness, and it only makes sense that this energy will weigh us down a little if we let it.
Speaking from experience, I can say that it’s pretty hard not to let it bring us down. Remaining in a heart-centered space while we take on such an enormous burden requires a level of mastery most of us haven’t yet attained, and maybe the most skilled seekers among us are taking on a greaterload of negative energy than others for the purpose of attaining such mastery.
Maybe some of us are taking on just a little bit more than we can handle – not only because it’ll help us attain a greater level of mastery, but because the collective consciousness could really use it. Just look at the world around you, and you’re bound to see a lot of pain, darkness, and negativity.
You’re also bound to see a lot of love, joy, and happiness, and in most cases, what you see depends entirely on what you choose to focus on. We can’t deny that there’s a lot of heart-wrenching negativity blocking up the collective consciousness, though, and this makes it harder for humanity to find and integrate a higher vibration.
Things happen every day that are just heartbreaking – things that a lot of people would be more comfortable ignoring. Those of us who’ve come to help uplift humanity are taking on the enormous physical and spiritual burdens that are too great for most people on earth to handle, and in doing so, perhaps some of us are making greater sacrifices than we realize.
Of course, I’m only hypothesizing that this could be responsible for the heavy weight a lot of us feel.
I can’t say what it is for sure, but I can say that moving beyond will be difficult if we let it. Personally, I look to my creative endeavors for liberation, and I’m learning to refuse to listen to the mind-centered influence that convinces me not to be creative when the weight feels particularly heavy.
To transmute this heavy weight, I think we should look to love as much as possible, because we’ve heard plenty of times that it’ll help us reach a purely joyous space and flow from there with inspired expressions that’ll help everyone else find a higher vibration too. Love will see us onward, but we have to be in a heart-centered space to feel it.
We have to recognize that the striving mind, where the pain and heaviness exist, keeps us from living the spiritually inspired existence we want to live. Moving out of the mind can be pretty difficult, and once you do, I highly recommend staying in the heart instead of going back and forth.
I tend to go between living in the heart and living in the mind, and it’s definitely a difficult dance to do. I don’t want to encourage dualistic thinking, but I do recommend living in the heart and using the mind the way it’s meant to be used: as a very skilled and intelligent assistant to the will of the heart.
I don’t intend to cast the mind in a bad light by encouraging us to move out of it. The mind is an amazing piece of technology, and it’s far more intelligent than, say, a computer. The mind is definitely a good thing – it’s the ego that’ll get us into trouble.
The ego, which is a program of the mind, will keep us in a state of subservient unconsciousness if we let it, and in my eyes, moving beyond the ego’s influence is very important. Once we’re rooted unflinchingly in the heart, the ego won’t have the immense influence it’s had over us and we’ll be able to use our minds for a clear and pure purpose.
I notice that living in the heart provides unprecedented clarity of mind, and I never really had a clear mind until I discovered the heart. I’m learning to exit the mind and let the heart breed the expressive flow I enjoy accessing, and even though I’ve been going back and forth, I’m comfortable saying that I’m just about ‘there’.
For me, ‘there’ is a state of mind and heart that I can use to express myself in a clear, pure, and flowing way any time I want. I won’t be ‘there’ until I’m able to sit or stand at the computer and flowingly express myself at a whim, but I’m starting to get to this point.
I still have a lot of work to do, but I’ve gotten over some of the biggest humps that previously stopped me.
Clearly, I also have work to do to transmute the heavy feelings that accumulate in the mind and make a heart-centered perception more difficult to find. I’m sure a lot of you out there are experiencing similar difficulties, and it always helps to express what we’re feeling to fellow seekers who are willing and able to help us through our most painful times.
Like I said before, sometimes, we’re going to feel dragged down.
Low emotions seem almost impossible to all-out avoid, but that’s okay because we aren’t meant to avoid them. Instead of avoiding them, I think we’re meant to embrace them and enjoy our transmutation work as much as we can, given that we’re here on a difficult mission that could bring us down if we don’t enjoy it.
The seekers among us who have particularly difficult or heart-wrenching issues from their past could have the hardest time working through their negative or dragging emotions, because they’re usually caused by these issues, which’ll keep tempting us to be depressed until they’re dealt with.
There are a lot of reasons we could be feeling the heaviness that keeps us from remembering spirit’s constant presence around us, but no matter why we feel it, I think it’s a catalyst to our reclamation of the joyful, lively state of consciousness we’re ready to constantly exist in.
We’re ready to start enjoying this life; to feel uplifted instead of down. We’re ready to reclaim our sacred higher-dimensional freedoms and help everyone else do the same, but we can’t do this if we remain subservient to negative or heavy emotions.
This is why it’s essential that we become the spiritual warriors some of us already are and make it a point to let negativity know that we don’t intend for it to stay. Again, I don’t want to encourage dualistic thinking, but I do want to encourage all of you to choose joy and livelihood over angst and depression.
What good will we do by letting ourselves feel down when so many people on this planet are already in a low place?
We’ll only contribute to the collective negativity we’re working so hard to transmute, and in doing so, we’ll hold ourselves and the planet around us back. We’ll keep everyone, especially ourselves, from anchoring and radiating the good vibration that’ll help us soar.
With love and respect, I’ll encourage all of you to do everything you can to exchange the heaviness you might be feeling for the livelihood we’re meant to enjoy. “Lively up yourself, and don’t be no drag”, as Bob Marley said. Instead of letting yourselves feel down, remember that you have the ability to feel better than you ever have.
Most people probably think constant joy and happiness are myths; illusions that only naïve dreamers expect to be real. It’s unfortunate that this level of cynicism has accumulated in the minds and hearts of humanity, but with our efforts, everyone will see that pain and fear are the real illusions.
Joy, bliss, and livelihood are far realer than the illusory stress, pain, and fear that hold us back, and as long as we keep at our efforts to find and remain in a good space, all of humanity will realize this. So, what’s stopping us from replacing our heaviness with constant, elated joy? Only us.
Wes Annac – Drawing on my experiences to help as many depressed seekers as I can.
I’m a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as articles I’ve written and moreIts purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material that’s spiritually inspired and/or related to the fall of the planetary elite and our entrance into a positive future.
Photo Credit: Nubian.s
k

No comments:

Post a Comment