Friday, April 18, 2014

Karen Doonan ~ Delivery of the DREAM in TRUTH


child and stars

For many of you the past few linear days may have seemed to be very intense indeed,  the energies moving and expanding at rates never before experienced in this your human form upon planet earth.  The emotions that have arisen within you may come as a surprise to you and yet they are being shown to you in order that you can release and let go fully for the human life experience here upon this planet is now in full expansion in TRUTH. This will see many changes appear at a human conscious waking mind level that have been prevented from fully unfolding due to the residue of the old 3D earth created frequencies. It is to be remembered that the old 3D earth created reality sat WITHIN the frequencies of the UNIVERSE of 3, the “bursting of the bubble” of the old 3D earth created reality is energetic but ALL energetic frequencies are processed through your human vehicle, as you cannot “see” these energetic frequencies then your human logical mind and your naked human eyes may have tried to convince you that the last couple of linear days were “same old, same old”. This may have led to deep confusion and in many cases deep panic as you then move into trying to “prove” to SELF that something significant is occurring with no “physical” evidence as “confirmation”.
This expansion is set to increase dramatically, the PUSH being felt by many of you who are now no longer able to hold on to the old 3D earth created reality on ANY level of your BEing.  For me personally the last couple of linear days has seen me rest and not able to do anything but rest and process.  The energies flowing in late on saturday evening and have only now being fully processed and anchored.  Physically this saw me extremely dizzy and disorientated, simple things like getting dressed seemed a mammoth task to me as any movement resulted in me falling over/room spinning.  The overwhelming need to sleep and to be still needed to be honoured. I have moved through these energetic patterns before however never to the intensity that I felt the past couple of linear days.  So I knew that I had to work WITH my human vehicle and not against it.  This presented various “challenges” at a very logical human mind level, with one eye on a calendar and the other on a house that has to be stripped down and dissolved prior to my physical move.  Yet I could FEEL the movement and the shifting and as I honoured my human vehicle and its need to sleep then the “lightbulb” moments began to be shown to me. I began to understand the need of my SOUL to fully let go at a very human conscious waking mind level.
As there is nothing that can be taken into the NEW EARTH reality then I have to accept that anything from my “old” life is now negated, this translates at a very physical level to everything that I “own” for I now set sail for a different continent, a new country to me with a new way of living and being.  The amount of “puzzles” that my logical human mind has presented to me over the past linear few days has been staggering and I have had to work to remain in balance for each piece will dissolve as I step towards it, only working with that which the universe places before me in the NOW moment will see me move fully into what I have dreamed and is now unfolding.  Trying to “solve” the huge picture works against me as I dont from this vantage point have all the pieces,  nor do I need them for I am LIVING a new life EXPERIENCE, having all the pieces would negate the actual EXPERIENCE.
It is this “puzzle presenting” that may have many of you in apparent chaos, you do not NEED to have each part of the DREAM be shown to you, you are here to LIVE the human life EXPERIENCE, this is in direct contrast to the old 3D earth created reality where you were TAUGHT how to WALK within it, this is not the same as living that which you create in TRUTH and this must be both accepted and fully anchored. Only in moving fully into expansion will your life at a very human conscious waking mind level make any sense to you at all. Multi and inter dimensionality allows for vast movement in ALL directions in ALL moments at once, understanding that your outer waking reality can and WILL shift in a heartbeat is key to working with these new energies.
As I now move fully into a new life in a new country with a new husband and a new family then I must also accept that my way of “working” will now expand and shift also. My energy moving and expanding to accept and embrace my outer waking reality. To this end I cannot accept any personal one to one sessions beyond the end of this linear week and the websites will be updated after this period to reflect this movement.  For those of you who need to connect with me on this level then I would ask that you connect now as I am clearly guided that my work will now expand and that one to one sessions will no longer be an option.
I will continue to update my blog and will continue to update the websites but beyond this at this moment I let go. I fully embrace my new life and I sent much love to my husband who now moves fully to centre stage in my life, Casey you are loved beyond measure and I am truly blessed to have you in my life, I love you and I fully accept the changes that we now work with in order to create our life together in TRUTH.
For those who have connected with and worked with me on a very personal level in the UK  I send you much love and many blessings as your new pathways  open up and illuminate around you, through you and within you. For those who know me personally in the USA, watch out here I come! :-)
Kx

1 comment:

  1. Dear Karen !
    i send you all my Love and Blessings to your new Life,,
    in Thanks and Gratitude Namaste
    Elga

    ReplyDelete