Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Video: From Suzanne Spooner and Ron Head of Speaking with Self – “The Event” – Part 2

Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/event-part-2-suzanne-spooner-and-ron-head-speaking-self and Aquarius Paradigm/Wes Annac.

Hi Everyone!
Ron and I had our 10th QHHT session this week for our Speaking with Self website this week. “The Event” YouTube clip that came from our 9th session has generated some interest, thank you for sharing the message!
So, as we began the 10th session, I knew we would touch base on that topic but of course, wasn’t sure where it would go. I, like a lot of you, want to know MORE! :) I kept asking questions. At one point I felt as if I was getting in God’s face wanting more details. God replies, “Do you want me to sum it up in one sentence?” YES!! Unless of course you would like to continue longer!! LOL.
So here is Part 2 of The Event! I don’t foresee this being a weekly update but we shall see. The topic of this weeks session was Portals, Imagination and Togetherness.

I had received some TAUK messages this past week on disclosure, Obama, etc. I wasn’t expecting this topic to come up and was quite surprised. I’m not putting this information out as people can get a little unhinged on this topic. I will always put my energy out though that the possibilities and probabilities of someday..soon..meeting our galactic neighbors officially will commence. We do touch this topic in Session 10,HERE. 
Thank you for sharing and adding your energy to the greatest show on Earth! Ron and I hope you enjoy this recording.
Ron and Suzanne’s Website: www.Speakingwithself.com
Ron Head’s Blog: www.oraclesandhealers.com
Suzanne’s QHHT Website: www.infinityhealers.com
TAUK Website: www.TAUKsite.com
TAUK/QHHT Blog: www.tauksuzanne.com
Dolores Cannon’s website: www.dolorescannon.com Dolores developed the process of QHHT
Copyright© Ronald Head and Suzanne Spooner. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include these copyright notice links: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/  www.infinityhealers.co
m

No comments:

Post a Comment