Saturday, November 23, 2013

Méline Lafont ~ A little note ~

 

heart
My sweet friends and family, I leave you all for now (for a little while). Taking some time OFF of everything and services, to be able and just BE ♥ Enjoy your portal of opportunity and infinite Love with your beloved Self, whom is LOVE and loved by ME ♥ I’ll be taking some time off of channeling and readings to integrate some energies and to afterwards hopefully come back into service, all renewed and rebirthed, bathed into the purest energy of my infinite Love and Being. Thank you all for understanding and for your infinite love and support you have been given me! I allow myself now to BE ME for a week or 3, enjoying the energies, shifts and my own BEING ♥ you are all in my heart! Till later for a re-connect through the services I provide to you all out of LOVE and through the messages I give from the heart ♥


I feel being brought to this decision for various reasons, such as the intense shifts and energies in my own being and body that demands the balance that is hard to maintain at this time due to the  combination of the services I provide altogether while being a single mom of 3 kids that are going through their own difficult processes at this time, which are at most times very difficult to handle.  So in order to maintain my own balance and to prepare for what is coming, to be able and provide service from such state, I need this ME time now.  I will absolutely continue my services and work being a gatekeeper, it is a part of me and I love to do this but sometimes we need this time to ourselves as we are ALL human right now going through these imense shifts.

I will be doing energetic work on my own in those 3 weeks with Andy in order to prepare new services and projects that contribute to this Ascension process.  It will be more “field” anchoring work for now and I AM certain this will bring a lot of new channeled messages for you all and personal sharings.
Love, Méline

3 comments:

  1. Love and blessings to you...take special care sweet meline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much LOVE and Blessings to you Beautiful Meline..
    with great Appreciation and LOVE
    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Beautiful Beingness!!!! :) With inmense Love, Shanti

    ReplyDelete