Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New page; Dolphins our Famiy ♥

Hi precious hearts!! Since the last channeling of the Dolphins a lot is coming in for me.  I feel myself working on so many levels right now and things keep speeding up over here.  Missions are coming in, new ones, old ones, all are asking me to serve on a deeper level for them and bring new things out.. It is all so overwhelming!!  So it is made clear to me that I need to something for the lovely dolphins, which brought me to create a third and new page.  It is my pleasure to introduce you all to : "Dolphins our Family"!  My third page in service for our lovely family the Dolphins.  Feel free to check it out at the following link: dolphinsourfamily.blogspot.com



All are welcome!! This page is all about dolphins.  You can find channeled messages from the dolphin Collective on it, video's, pictures, reality events, organisations, links, pages, poems and so on.  The Dolphins thank you and so do I!  Much Love, Méline

No comments:

Post a Comment