Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Konstantinos: Some introductions and a personal sharing


Hello dear friends. After October 26th , I began to establish a more conscious contact with my Spirit Guides. On that date,  I had a dream in which, I remember that I was sitting on the middle of a dessert like landscape with two men. The one on my left hand was introduced as the ‘magician’ and the other on my right hand, as the ‘shaman’. This scene was observed by me, meaning that I was able to see the three of us, so the left hand was actually my right and the right was the left. The magician had black hair and a long black beard. I remember that we were discussing about my life path but I don’t recall something more than this. I was ensured by my instinct and pendulum that these two guys were my guides.
So, the next days when I found the time to be calmed and have some privacy, I received their portraits and some information through guidance to specific sources. You can say that they were ‘highlighting’ the paragraphs and titles and of course, they answered through the pendulum.



The ‘magician’, Nadral, was a druid in Galatia during the period that Julius Caesar was an emperor and I was his student.

The ‘shaman’, Azucar, was a ‘white magic’ priest in Haiti and I was one of the residents who had been healed by him from a serious condition of fever. This happened some years after the end of the Haitian revolution which ended in 1804.


 During the past few days, I was also ensured about my two spirit animal guides, the horse and the wolf.


I also came in contact with one of my Guardian Angels, Handriel.


 And same happened with my Higher Self, OALL. I asked if  OALL could be presented in my 3rd eye with a form in order to make a drawing and OALL happily accepted.
The thing is, that though I have these kind of contacts through dreams, visions, telepathy and channeling for some time now,they don’t seem in some specific personal issues to  help a lot. And of course even if I realize that this maybe comes from my human 3D perception, this doesn’t make it easier to face these issues. I can’t say that I feel alone, because I can sense my Guides closer now than ever, but even so, things like the right ‘timing,’ include this process or sense of waiting…I’ve tried to focus only on things that can give and attract heal instead of grief.

I have encountered my Twin Flame in some of my dreams and I’ve recently learned that she is incarnated here, but in another country. I have felt intensely her presence but the feeling that she seems to be away, not from my Heart, but from the chance to have a tangible meeting with her, makes it a little harder. Of course I don’t forget that there are people in ‘worst’ positions, like war zones or not having a home because of floods or earthquakes or tornadoes, so I continue to feel gratitude about what I have, really, but still, some things like the issue with my Twin Flame seem to affect me in a not so pleasant way. This is one of the things that disheartens me. OALL told me that I block myself from attracting the result sooner, because I choose to locate myself to specific perceptions that empower things like the ‘waiting’ or the general disheartening. I think that is so.

Now here in Greece, is 19:15 and these are the lines that I am writing since I came back from University, in order to complete this text. I can tell you that like every day, I also got today a huge, real huge, help from OALL, my guides and AAM. I mean, all things seemed to be adjusted just for the manifestation of my needs. One of the issues that I was given help, was timing and it was done miraculously. Before the manifestation, OALL was keeping telling me ‘all will be fine, no need to worry. Why don’t you try to relax and trust us? ‘. I have to admit that initially, I keep thinking it’s my ego’s voice. And my ‘invisible’ buddies continue to prove me wrong. Because, they helped indeed, so smoothly like the peaceful flowing of the water, they made everything and everyone around me to be just ‘right’ for my case. Of course, I do my part too, you can say that there is a mutual co-creation between us.

And though I experience this co-creation day by day, for which I’m grateful, I keep feeling on specific issues of (deep) personal nature, incomplete in a way because they feel like I have been waiting for them, forever…and then, I realize that it’s more likely that I am exaggerating. Yes, typical 3D human reaction. That reaction is what I’ve observed so far around me and I don’t mind that (anymore) because it seems that it has its reason too. But then, another question comes to my mind…

I have come to understand that all these experiences, daily and not, the lessons we get through them and the experience of the gradual remembrance can help us view a bigger picture, handling things in a more beneficial way for us and through us, for others and all this, if we choose to do so. But why sometimes that seems to not be done always? One could say that we get distractions through and because of our daily schedules, all the time. Someone else could say that we have used to tend falling into the drama, instead of trying using effectively the Law of Attraction.

I have to admit that sometimes I fall into the drama even if some of the Ascended Masters have told me to not to. And yes, this doesn’t seem to benefit us, at least me. Yes, maybe there are lessons behind these moments of grief and stress too, but when it comes to personal issues that I feel, or thinking that I feel, incomplete , then I choose to forget that there are also so many others in similar positions and that I have given so much help from my ‘invisible’ friends.

It’s like a kind of conscious self torturing….I wish to make clear that this personal sharing through article, is something that I don’t do frequently. I could just choose to receive a message, if that could be possible with this mood of mine, or post other sources, but for some time now, especially the last few days, I feel a little disheartening because some specific things,and I say ‘things’ as a general term, seem important to me and desirable for the most time of my current lifetime, and I feel they could be added to this percentage of what I would define as ‘ my happiness’ and as a result, I would be happier (or maybe not, many possibilities).
So you see, I experience a small explosion of  the turbulence that I have for some years now, regarding specific issue(s), and that’s the first reason that caused me this inner urge to write this text and share it with you..the ones that I was  blessed to meet, even if it’s only online, and the ones that I don’t know (consciously) yet. And by the way, that’s also one of the things that sadden me, to not be able to meet you physically. Things like screens, cables, satellites and physical distances seem to stand as  (temporary?) obstacles. Because, I’d really Love to hug you, kiss you, thank you, converse with you, but I continue to hope and focus to the thought that I’ll be able to do so, somehow.  Unfortunately or not, I am not currently able to manifest bi-location (-_-).

Another thing that disheartens me, is the fact that I have to pretend and adjust or ‘program’ myself to act like all the others and that’s because in my case, if I’d do otherwise, I would lose my ‘peace’, which is not a real or complete one, not yet at least, and also, I would met more challenges with my biological family.I know that many of you out there have similar (or ‘worst’?) experiences. When I say that I choose to forget when I fall into the drama, I don’t really forget, just put things aside for a while. But I don’t forget. I know that I’m not alone and I’m not referring only to beyond 3D entities but also, to you…all of you.
And so, I come to the second reason for writing this article, which is to ask for your advice, for some precious words if you are able and wish to do so, because there are many of you who are more than 21 years in this current body of yours. So, it’s possible that what I’ll may receive from some of you, can be proved beneficial to me, and maybe later through me, to someone else. Please, don’t tell me that you are sorry. I don’t wish this low energy. You can show compassion or better, your precious Love, whoever of you will really feel to send this beautiful feelings and energies on my way.

All of you are included to the thoughts that I bring on the surface instantly in order to replace the grief. You are part of these thoughts of mine that I consider loving and precious and I Love you and thank you for being here.

Konstantinos.

http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com
PS: If you wish to view my previous articles, here is a link: http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-articles/

6 comments:

  1. Beloved Konstantinos, Are you working with the Violet flame of St. Germaine, dear? That is the first thing I received for you, and it was powerful! the violet flame transmutes karmic records, raises your vibration quickly and lets you know yourself, your spiritual mission and your connection with God more deeply. it also heals, body, mind, heart, spirit and soul. I've performed and experienced miracles with it on myself, family, others...If you wish more info on this or how to get started, please let me know how to reach you, such as by email
    ~ All Love ~ All Peace~ All Joy ~ All Grace ~ Mary Quan Yin Miracles of Light ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello (-_-). Yes,you are right. In the healing work that I do daily for myself and all the beings of any kind, I use among other energies the Violet Flame, too. It is indeed a great tool.And though, I've learned about it,it didn't come to my mind that this energy may had a relationship with what I am going through.Somehow I 'forgot' it (-_-).Thank you so much for your Love and interest. If you'd like generally to reach me, you can do this via my e-mail: kp7911@hotmail.com or visit and comment on my blog awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com. Much Love to you and deep Appreciation for your precious Lightwork.

      Konstantinos

      Delete
  2. Beloved friend Konstantinos, I am very gratefull for your article & recognize a lot of the feelings you describe, as I`m sure many of us will, if they find the time to read it :).My experience with guides is not as clear as you describe, but I can feel the Presence of Lightbeings always by my side.I have recognized my Twin, but he is living quite far away & not accepting all of this Twin magic :) I know,like you do,that its all up to us to truly get in real life contact with our Twin, if we choose to do so. Something must be holding us back & we have to find out what that is, I guess. Even if I do interact mostly with my beloved friends online these days, as you do too, I feel very close to quite a few of them & I am so Gratefull for all of the possibilities that we have these days with internet available to almost all.Still I do need some friends nearby as well, as I need to hug & talk & see them around the table once in a while too.I hope you`ll be happy with what I `ve written & be sure that I Love You too. We Are All Uniting As One Human Family in Equality, Freedom & Brother/SistArhood. Warm Hugzz from a SistAr,Infinite Love & Light, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, beloved Anne(-_-). You also helped me through this strong and beautiful energy of Love of yours. Much Love and Hugs to you (-_-).

      Konstantinos

      Delete
  3. Hi ladies, I will pass your comments on to my friend Konstantinos. Thank you for sharing! ♥ Love, Méline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, dear Meline (-_-).Much Love and Gratitude for your precious work and presence.

      Konstantinos

      Delete